{cssfile}

Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite Back to www.superdrumfx.com Back to www.superdrumfx.com

SuperDrumFX » SuperDrumFX Support » General Questions » General Questions » Is this still under development?! » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Smurf
Grünschnabel

cool Is this still under development?! Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,
I was just turned on to this software last night, and I have to say I am hooked! This is really nice, and I can see that I will be using it a lot as soon as I figure a few things out.

I am using this in Reaper 2.54 with NO problems. I have a ton of samples that I would like to use with it, but I don't have a clue how to add them.

I see that there a text files involved, and that I would not need a ton of velocity hits, but I can not figure out HOW to add them.

Also, does the program only support .wav files at this time, or can I use Flac, Ape, or .OGG format also (these are all free codecs, thus keeping with the free theme).

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? In the mean time I will grab the manual and try to glean some information form there.

Again, a really nice piece of software that I am glad to have found! cool

07.01.2009 08:59 Smurf ist offline Email an Smurf senden Beiträge von Smurf suchen Nehmen Sie Smurf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
MichaJo
Grünschnabel

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

As far as i've figured it out...
Just rename one of the default9 to default16 patches at your convenience and save it.
The SDFX library path - where the samples will be found - must be set to the appropriate location for each patch.
(You can do this by selecting "System" as instrument)
And save a preset with a new name in Reaper's FX chain preset line.
I think the txt files provide the so called "internal" sample Slots with their appropriate names.
You can see that you'll get a browser button at the right if you click on the button on the left of a sample slot.

HTH

Michael

07.01.2009 15:03 MichaJo ist offline Email an MichaJo senden Beiträge von MichaJo suchen Nehmen Sie MichaJo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Smurf
Grünschnabel

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thanks for all the info, I really appreciate it!:cool:

Zitat:
Original von MichaJo
As far as i've figured it out...
Just rename one of the default9 to default16 patches at your convenience and save it.
The SDFX library path - where the samples will be found - must be set to the appropriate location for each patch.
(You can do this by selecting "System" as instrument)
And save a preset with a new name in Reaper's FX chain preset line.
I think the txt files provide the so called "internal" sample Slots with their appropriate names.
You can see that you'll get a browser button at the right if you click on the button on the left of a sample slot.

HTH

Michael

cool cool cool Freude

07.01.2009 16:57 Smurf ist offline Email an Smurf senden Beiträge von Smurf suchen Nehmen Sie Smurf in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: